All items below are through G-Force but Urban Bikes Direct will work as an intermediary as necessary for communications and facilitation of a any Refund/Return Claim.
- Please keep your original packing box for any ebike or bike at least 14 days after delivery for any potential return, otherwise, you may be charged $50-90 for re-sending your new packing box(s) from us.
- Please note that information regarding the expected range on a single charge on one of our ebikes is an estimate, not a guarantee. There are many factors that contribute to actual, real-world range for an ebike battery such as age of the battery, temperature, level of assist, speed, payload, your weight and terrain. Given the right conditions, it is possible to get less than the expected minimum range or greater than the expected maximum range.
- If you would like to change the shipping address, color, size, or model of your e-bike, you must do so prior to your order being shipped.
- No order information or shipping address can be changed after the order is shipped.
- After placing an order, be sure to verify that the product(s) you’ve ordered is (are) correct. Please contact us HERE if you have any questions or need to make changes to your order.
- If your bike has already shipped and you have a FedEx tracking number, please contact FedEx or use the FedEx Delivery Manager tool to arrange any special requests or delivery instructions. G-force Bikes is unable to make any delivery charges and/or special arrangements, including address changes, AFTER your order has been placed. If your order’s delivery address has an error, please contact us directly HERE as soon as possible.
- Items smaller than bikes may ship by DHL/USPS, and you will also be able to track your package.
- Any Questions please contact us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 10% processing fee will be applied for any order being returned or canceled.
- We cannot guarantee your order cancellation request will reach the shipping warehouse in time to stop your shipment, so please notify us as early as possible of your cancellation request.
- Make cancellation requests HERE and a support representative will calculate restocking fees on a per-item basis and provide confirmation if the order is eligible for cancellation.
- Refunds will be made to the method of payment used for the order.
- Any questions about Order Cancellation please contact us email@example.com
- Unused bikes, parts, and accessories may be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the products by contacting us HERE.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances/odors, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
- The box must be sealed and unopened. Please ship your bike back in its original box. A 25% processing fee and return shipping fee will be applied.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping costs if they elect to return or exchange their bike.
- Please contact our customer service staff before returning the goods and we will confirm the return address with you.Please do not directly return to the shipping address, which may lead to the loss of the goods. Our customer service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will refund you within 5 business days, when we receive the product you returned
- If the Product arrived damaged within 14 days, please send any pictures or videos to email@example.com immediately. Once it is confirmed by G-Force Team, G-Force will accept returns for a full refund in accordance with the Return Procedures within 5 business days.
- For ebike and e-scooter that has been delivered for more than 14 days, if there is any problem, we do not accept returns anymore, only repairs and replacements are allowed.
- The following vulnerable parts are damaged within 14 days, we will replace the parts. (LCD Display, Chainset, Splash Guard, pedal, Headlight, Front fork, Tires, inner tubes, brake discs, battery mounting tray，minor damage to the battery casing)
- Please do not directly return to the shipping address, which may lead to the loss of the goods.
Open Box/Refurbished Bicycle Return Policy
- Open Box bikes and refurbished bicycles are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return.
Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to:
- Used, Undamaged Equipment
- Apparel (clothing, hats, etc)
- Battery Packs
- Special orders
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
- Items that display wear
- For the purpose of warranty and returns, you are responsible for providing a return shipping box at your expense if you have discarded the original box in which the product was shipped.
- PLEASE RETAIN YOUR BIKE BOX even if it has been damaged in shipping.
ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
- If a return is received without an authorization code, the shipment is likely to be lost. G-force Bikes accepts no responsibility for items returned to us without explicit authorization.