GET YOUR ELECTRIC BIKE PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED BY A LOCAL BIKE SHOP
The electric bikes we offer on Urban Bikes Direct come 85% assembled. 95% of our orders are assembled by the customer, but occasionally customers would like to have their bike professionally assembled through a local bike shop.
For those who would like the assembly done for them, we offer the option of getting the bike assembled from a profession bike shop with an electric bike purchase. Please read carefully below and follow the steps to get this service.
You must be within 10 miles of a local shop where your e-bike can be assembled for you. The local bike shop will need to offer assembly services, but this is a common service.
Add our Professional Electric Bike Assembly to your order at checkout along with the address and contact info on the bike shop of your choice and we will handle the rest.
Follow The Process Below
1) Add Professional Electric Bike Assembly to your order
2) Give us the address of your local bike shop you would like us to ship the bike to or we can find one for you as your shipping address when you place the order. Inlcude the bikes shop's phone, address and contact name as well.
3) The local bike shop must be within a 10 miles radius of your billing address. We will not process orders with a shipping address outside this radius if you have provided the address.
4) Complete your order
5) If you did not provide a bike shop address, we will find one for you from the shipping address you provided at checkout
6) We will confirm the information and process the order
7) We will cordinate with the bike shop on the delivery and assembly process
8) The bike will be shipped to the local bike shop. We will notify you of the address, phone and contact person that will be doing the assembly. You will receive automatic tracking email once the bike ships.
9) The bike assembly process typically takes an additional 3-5 days to complete the process. Expect the entire order to take 6-10 business days. (We cannot give an exact timeline for the assembly process since its done by the bike shop, not us).
10) Once your bike is assembled and ready to ride, we will pay the bike shop for your assembly up to the amount paid. (Any amount due over the total amount paid by the customer at purchase is to be paid by the customer at pickup)
Call us at (800) 591-7508 if you have any questions, or send us an email at Support@Urbanbikesdirect.com.