30 Days Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, our return policy allows you to return the product purchased within 30 days counting from the date or receipt of shipment, and request a refund from us for any reason.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from us within 30 days from the date of receipt of shipment. To request RMA, contact our Service Team at email@example.com
2. If the reason for return is not as a result of a product failure, the cost of return shipping will be borne by the customer.
3. The RMA number and necessary contact information (including but not limited to name, phone numbers, address, email, purchased date, etc.) must be clearly displayed on the printing template provided by Our Service Team or written on paper by the customer, and must be included along with the returned product.
4. Returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged)
5. All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
6. Authorization to return does not guarantee credit or exchange. We will issue an exchange or credit upon receipt of the return package.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. RMA is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
2. Product ordered in November and December can be returned before January 31st of the following year.
3. Shipping and handling charges, gift wrapping fees, and tax paid (e.g, state, customs, VAT) are not refundable, unless the return is due to inherent product defects. If your order contains multiple products and you only return a part of them, do note that total shipping charges are not refundable. Partial shipping charges are also not refundable.
4. You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to us.
5. If you return a product to us, (a) without (RMA) from us (b) without all parts included in the original package, we retains the right to refuse delivery of such return.
Limited Product Warranty
We warrants the original purchaser that your product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period aforementioned.
We do not warrant the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
We are not responsible for damage arising from failure to following instructions relating to the product's usage.
Limitation of Damages
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, Joyor shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when Joyor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.