LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY
Rambo bikes frames are warranted against factory defects for the lifetime of the original purchaser as long as they remain the owner of Rambo bike. This warranty is nontransferable.
1 YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Rambo bikes warrants all bikes, enclosed hardware, and accessories to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year in accordance with the following terms:
- The warranty period begins the day the bike is received and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the bike to another person.
- The bike must be registered by the original owner using the bike’s serial number within 30 days of receiving the bike.
* Extended warranty packages are available through a third-party vendor, offered at check out. Extended warranties start on the day the manufacturer’s warranty period ends.
MANUFACTURES WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Normal wear and tear of consumable parts such as, tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, derailleurs, frame chips, kickstands, pedals, and crank arms.
- Any damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the bikes owner’s manual, accident, misuse, negligence, abuse, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bike as sold, operator error, or water damage.
- Any modifications made to the bike by the customer will void the warranty.
*Battery warranty does not include damage as a result of improper storage, water damage, normal wear, or improper charging.
To start your claim, contact our customer service by phone at 800-591-7508 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The technical team will review the claim and determine whether the issue is covered under the warranty.
Once the claim is approved, customer service will work with you to troubleshoot the problem and initiate a repair.